The Opportunities and Challenges of Blockchain Games
Indie game marketing expert Andrew Pappas had me on the Indie Game Movement podcast to discuss:
- The biggest issues people tend to have with blockchain
- How blockchain can actually improve the player experience
- Levels of blockchain integration for games
- The power of community in web3
- Public relations and marketing for blockchain games
- The importance of accessibility/usability
Here is Andrew's episode description:
The idea of providing players with a more immersive in-game experience and beyond is always enticing for players and studios. One way that this can be accomplished is with blockchain games. Today, Luke Willis, a blockchain game consultant calls out the bad reputation blockchain games have and shares his take on how a shift in thinking can provide new ethical opportunities for players and studios. However, these new gains aren’t without their challenges.
Let me know if you have any questions!