This newsletter and the podcast will always be free. However, I want to devote more of my time to helping full stack web developers break into blockchain with accessible and profitable dApps. In order to do that, I'll be creating some paid content and services for developers and businesses who want a guide/mentor to help them build & grow on blockchain the easy way.
Without further ado, here's what I'm planning on offering in 2022...
- PDF "100 Profitable dApp Ideas"
- eBook "How To Design, Architect, and Build Accessible dApps"
- eBook "How To Run a Profitable Blockchain Business"
Services with limited availability:
- Group coaching - weekly live deep-dives into technical and business questions, access to the private community
- Monthly retainer - 24/7 access to me for technical and business support as you build and run your blockchain business
If any of these sound like something you (or someone you know) would be interested in, hit reply. I'd love to talk about your specific needs and get your feedback on advance copies/versions.
P.S. This week on the podcast, I discussed Smart Contracts vs. Microservices with Michael Vandeberg of the Koinos Group. Listen wherever you follow podcasts.